The proMX AG is a consulting company based in Nuremberg. As a Microsoft Gold Partner we focus on Microsoft Dynamics 365, project and resource management, process consulting and software development. As a very successful and dynamic company, we support nationally and internationally active customers and have already received several awards for our work
Project Manager (m/f/d)- Microsoft Dynamics 365- India
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience or .net developer experience is essential
- Must have Azure DevOps or JIRA experience.
- Demonstrable experience of Agile and scrum delivery on large scale programs.
- Facilitate the weekly team stand-up meetings Coordinate with the infrastructure teams to secure the necessary development and test systems
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility
- Determine, manage and improve the delivery velocity and quality of the team’s outputs
- Identify, secure and allocate resources as required including identifying areas where the delivery team need architecture and design support
- Manage the work stack Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Track and manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Managing key project tracking assets
- Run project retrospectives to correct the process Identify and remove obstacles that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Responsible for managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Sets up and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders by effectively managing expectations and inspiring confidence in delivery Facilitation of show and tell sessions
- Leadership and People Development (or Teamwork)
- Provide coaching and guidance to agile teams
- Ability to positively motivate, lead and deliver in complex/matrixed environments.
- Excellent communication skills to all levels.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in project management in MS Dynamics CRM/ D365 / .net
- Possesses strong analytical skills to diagnose and address application problems.
- Able to originate ideas and initiate work independently.
- Fluent communication skills (written & spoken)
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Open and cooperative corporate culture with nice colleagues and a trustful working atmosphere
- Further training opportunities
- Flat hierarchy
- Future-oriented work with a focus on innovation
- Long term employment
- Unique employee events
We look forward to receiving your informative application, which includes your personal cover letter, curriculum vitae, relevant certificates and salary expectations.