The proMX AG is a consulting company based in Nuremberg. As a Microsoft Gold Partner we focus on Microsoft Dynamics 365, project and resource management, process consulting and software development. As a very successful and dynamic company, we support nationally and internationally active customers and have already received several awards for our work.
- Develops and maintains critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems
- Experience in Configuration Management.
- Continuous Integration setup and administration
- Participates in architecture and software development activities.
- Release Engineering: deployment pipelines; continuous deployment
- Open-source Monitoring experience
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Knowledge on Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be an advantage
- 4-10 years experience as DevOps Engineer
- Graduate in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study (IT experience can substitute for a BS degree).
- Certified DevOps Engineer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Open and cooperative corporate culture with nice colleagues and a trustful working atmosphere
- Further training opportunities
- Flat hierarchy
- Future-oriented work with a focus on innovation
- Long term employment
- Unique employee events
We look forward to receiving your informative application, which includes your personal cover letter, curriculum vitae, relevant certificates and salary expectations.