The internationally operating proMX group has been welcomed into the 2023/2024 Inner Circle for Microsoft Business Applications, securing its place in the top percentage of Microsoft’s partner network for the fifth time in total.
“The whole team at proMX has been incredibly committed, and worked hard on delivering customer success and satisfaction, which has paid off by securing us a place in the Inner Circle. We look forward to continuing to work closely with Microsoft, and we’re excited for the future,” says Peter Linke, CEO of proMX.
What does the Inner Circle mean for our customers and for ourselves? Being recoginzed among the top 1 % of Microsoft partners means we can deepen our relationship with Microsoft. That gives us access to exclusive resources and information that, ultimately, will speed up customer projects, make them even more successful, and let us deliver high-standard products and solutions.
As a recognized strategic Microsoft partner, we implement solutions that drive digital transformation, business success, and customer satisfaction. These solutions include Microsoft technologies as well as our own product portfolio that we have developed as an ISV. They complement Dynamics 365 with additional features such as project portfolio management (PPM), enhanced time tracking, and more (see project with Deutsche Bahn).
proMX and Microsoft: stronger together
The last time proMX was welcomed into Microsoft’s Inner Circle was one year ago. A lot has happened since then:
- As leading experts, proMX now helps customers of Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation upgrade to its successor solution Project Operations with our latest service.
- The company has strengthened its relationship with Microsoft and built upon its expertise by hosting a variety of exciting online events, which can all be found on the official proMX YouTube channel, a great and free resource if you’re looking for first-hand expertise and insights!
- It has extended its global reach from Germany, the US and India by opening two new branches in the UK and Canada.
- proMX has been recognized for its business success and its commitment to establishing a strong corporate culture with the Top 100 award for being a top innovator, and placing among Bavaria’s Best 50.
- The company continues pushing forward its sustainability efforts, and has helped develop a blueprint for sustainable business operations.
For many years, proMX has been committed to helping businesses of all sizes with a combination of Microsoft technologies and its own product portfolio, supporting them throughout the entire journey of consultation, implementation, and support.