Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) are not usual suspects when it comes to digital transformation. However, particularly non-profit organizations can benefit from tools that help them achieve more with limited resources.
NGOs are not focused on increasing profits, sales or productivity, but on their mission. Whether its fighting inequality, eliminating poverty, or protecting the environment. proMX and Microsoft are convinced that innovative technologies can help solve even the most intimidating challenges.
Digitization of NGOs
In a white paper, proMX has compiled challenges and solutions for the digitization of NGOs through the example of a nature conservation organization. It addresses the following questions, amongst others:
- how to document donations and past processes sustainably
- how to provide target group specific donor support
- how to address donors more personalized
- how to manage all tasks with limited resources
- which software can replace isolated applications?
- how to implement an ideal donor journey
An industry solution for NGOs developed by proMX AG on the basis of Microsoft Dynamics 365 fundraising can be managed more quickly, more automated and personalized which reduces pressure on resources. Silos are broken up and administrative effort decreases significantly. Complete documentation enables staff to react quickly to incoming donations.
Benefits at a glance:
- time savings due to automation
- organization’s development reflected in IT landscape
- optimized communication between departments
- platform may be expanded
The complete whitepaper is available to download for free. Contact us if you are looking for a partner at your side to help you meet your individual challenges.