proMX CEO Peter Linke was recently a guest on Microsoft MVP Mark Smith’s Power Platform Show podcast. In a wide-ranging 47-minute interview, they discussed various matters pertaining to the Microsoft Partner ecosystem, including:
- how proMX became a Dynamics 365 expert (5: 20)
- our ISV journey (10:50)
- Microsoft’s new ISV Connect program (16:20)
- proMX’s software solutions (18:40)
- our partnerships with other Dynamics Partners around the globe (19:30)
- Peter’s recommendations to start-up ISVs (28:30)
- pitfalls and advice for ISVs (41:44)
- advice on developing a great working relationship with Microsoft (39:24)
- experience and best practice working with AppSource leads (32:15)
You can listen to the show here:
Peter shared a lot of insights that are valuable for any Microsoft Partners interested in becoming a successful Independent Software Vendor (ISV). It is also of interest to those interested in joining our global partner network, the Project Service Alliance.
To find out more about the Project Service Alliance, which aims to promote Dynamics 365 project management expertise worldwide, check out our dedicated program site or directly contact proMX’s Partner Development Manager, Kseniya Verpeta.